Fonts++ app is software, it is complex and may contain bugs (we are really sorry if you have experienced one). While we are doing our best we cannot guarantee that our software will function in all situations and circumstances.
This policy applies to all information collected or submitted on Fonts++’s iPhone and iPad app and any other devices and platforms.
Data in the Fonts++ app is private and it is stored only on your mobile device. We do not store or process your data on our servers.
Certain non-person identifiable information about your use of Fonts++ app (e.g. frequency and duration of usage, significant events and encountered errors if application has crashed etc.) are shared (together with general information about your device - model, operating system version etc.) with Third parties that provide analytics and crash logging services to help us understand how Fonts++ app is used, identify problems early on and improve Fonts++ app experience in future.
When your are browsing Fonts++'s website, small files (known as "cookies") are saved onto your device to collect analytics information about how users browse the site by our analytics service.
Internet address of your computer, tablet or phone is anonymized in the analytics service we use and these cookies are not used to identify you personally. You can opt-out of analytics cookies.
In case of a business transaction in which a portion or all of Fonts++ business is acquired, we will notify you as described above in this paragraph.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Fonts++ ("App") is distributed by Kévin Quisquater ("We", "Us") under Apple's standard software license for iOS apps - the App Store Licensed Application End User License Agreement (EULA); you can read its full version here
The summary below highlights some of the key points of this EULA, just to give you the general idea:
1) App is licensed, not sold, to you. You get a non-transferable license to use the App on any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that you own or control.
2) You may not redistribute the App (e.g. on a network, where it could be used by multiple users) or resell it.
3) Do not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or try to access or modify the source code of the App. If you do, We may terminate this license, and you may be subject to prosecution and damages.
4) In using the App if you link to third party service providers or web sites, We are not responsible for their services, content, reliability and policies.
5) We may change, suspend, remove, disable or limit access to any services offered by Us, or third-parties, at any time without notice, and without liability.
6) App comes with NO WARRANTY; it is provided on "as is and "as available basis. You use it at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses or damages suffered by you, direct indirect or consequential, by your use of the App.
7) Use of this App is governed by the laws of Spain, and possibly also other local, state, national, or international laws.